Welcome!

“Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.” Mark Twain

Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Want to Be Ready

I've had a busy writer week. Wish it was a busy selling week, but...

Here's some things I did or that happened:

  • My interview was featured on a friend's blog here.
  • I opened a Tweetdeck account, the usefulness thereof is still to be discovered.
  • As of this writing, I am 5 away from 300 Twitter followers. I've gained a bunche since I announced there I'm an indie author.
  • My book is scheduled to be featured here on Tuesday, 4/30.
  • I have liked/friended several authors.
  • I set up a meeting with Youngtown's library manager to discuss writing programs for children and adults this summer.
  • I'm in contact with a wonderful woman who is helping me with research for What Doesn't Kill You.
  • I made some nice progress on WDKY.
  • Added pictures to website and this blog. (I'm getting better at basic image manipulation!)
I don't know where any of this is leading, if indeed anywhere. I read a blog this week--wish I'd saved it--by a man who was achieving what he wanted. He said he was ready when it happened because he kept working on it.

I want to be ready.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great thought about how you've got to be ready when opportunity knocks. Also, good job with the writing work.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! It'll make my day. Unless you're rude. That will ruin your day.